Managing "Timeline.CSS" Part One
hi guys, here last updates about CSS working progress. I started manage Timeline.CSS file. I am trying to study field layouts to decide which to show and how to view them.
Unfortunately as language it looks more complex than others CSS that i studied before. So to explain you better i try to make a work report about CSS files:
- I learned some PHP code (just basic language) and I decided to reorder content by hierarchies to better read fields formatting. Now, having a more readable result, the next step was starting to study word by word each line command.
- The Timeline has an own CSS, seems to be written in a much more disordered way and with a PHP basic language a little different:
- I tried to analyze the rows one by one and I used the strategy to end row after each brace "}" and after "," about classes. seems to have taken a different form now. I hope it's the right way without any script errors (anyway I saved a backup copy of the original file). this is the final result:
Now the script seems more readable. I noticed that before every class there is a sort of call-address. Without those CSS commands, the script doesn't work, so I think there are some differences about CSS or PHP language in this file.
In addition the editor that i am now using suggests by self available commands. I saw that when I write them into this file don't appear certain commands, for example:
- I've always used the command "border-top-left-radius:" or "border-top-right-radius"
- Here the only suggestion that appears is "border-radius", as if it were an older version of the language and does not recognize more complex commands.
Someone can tell me if it's a plausible explanation?
Reformatting the code by hierarchies was a good strategy or it will give back sure script errors?