- I created a family type : "Metric Generic Model"
- I inserted a "Reference plane".
- With "Aligned Dimension", I created the parameters of my object, respectively length and width.
- I designed the geometry using "Extrusion", while with "Align" constrain the sides of the figure to the previously created axes
- I proceed with the same operations even in the raised position.
- Positioning on the 3D view I can display the object just defined. The measures of the starting element are 2x2x2m I create 2 new types, changing the proportions of the parameter: -4x1x1m and 1x1x4m.
- I Imported the objects in the file with the "Load into Project" command and place them in the space until I reached the desired composition.
- With the command « 3D view » and using the render command I can have an appreciation of the final object.
Venerdì, 6 Luglio, 2018 - 20:28